Simple, refreshing and delicious, this is a great quick lunch or dinner that’s full of antioxidants and healthy essential fats to keep you full and satisfied!
- 1 cup cooked barley, cooled to room temperature
- 3/4 of a pint of fresh blueberries
- 6 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Olive oil
- In a large bowl toss barley, blueberries, mint, almonds and a dash of evoo until combined. Serve at room temperature and enjoy!
Makes 2 servings
Copyright Kameron Tunila (Food to Thrive)