This dish is so simple yet so delicious! The classic flavor combination of tomato and basil combine with nutty quinoa for a nutrient dense meal that’s perfect for a quick lunch or dinner, or as a side dish. Enjoy!
- 1/4 cup dry quinoa
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 7-10 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Once done, set aside and let the cooked quinoa come to room temperature.
- Toss in halved cherry tomatoes, basil leaves, a dash of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and serve.
Makes 1 Serving as a main dish
Copyright Kameron Tunila (Food to Thrive)