Leftover breakfast potatoes from brunch? Load ’em up with zucchini, onion, bell pepper and squash for a nutrient dense and filling hash, perfect for any meal!
Ingredients (quantities depend on how many potatoes you have. Use as much or as little as you’d like!):
- Leftover potatoes from brunch (mashed, chunks, whatever!)
- Bell pepper
- Onion powder
- Granulated Garlic
- Red pepper flakes
- Sharp cheddar, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Additional flavorings (optional): fresh rosemary, garlic, parsley
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add onion, zucchini, squash, bell pepper and season with onion powder, granulated garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, and any additional flavorings you’d like.
- Once vegetables are cooked, toss in leftover potatoes and continue cooking until heated through. Top with shredded cheddar and enjoy!
Copyright Kameron Tunila (Food to Thrive)